Monday, December 17, 2012

Norway is cold!

Dear Nick,

We made it! Norway is colder than Switzerland. Brrr! Good thing I have a bear coat. Sometimes, Chris will put me in her pocketbook where it's extra cozy.

We flew to the airport in Oslo. It's snowy. Here I am!



We got there early in the day but sure enough, by 3:15, it was dark out! I thought it was time for bed. It wasn't though, so we went out to eat. There was a buffet there. See all the bowls with colored things in them? They are different kinds of fish eggs (also called cavier) to eat. Yummy!







 



















We went to an aquarium called Polaria, the world's most northerly aquarium! I saw a seal-look!





He was going fast...







 
 


I also saw a polar bear. Don't worry, he was a model. But he did have some pretty big teeth...
 




I'm still hoping we get to see the Northern Lights.

Time for a nap in Chris' purse. It's hard to get used to short days...

Bear Hugs,

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment